Enter Sanity
March 29, 2024, 12:48:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I'm here now...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm here now...  (Read 399 times)
Son Goku84
Yorkshire Saiyan

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2011, 04:32:35 pm »

What's up, I'm Son Goku84, so-called cuz it's my Xbox Live Username, don't know if anyone else on here is on Xbox Live! I'm a bit of a Forums veteran, you can find me on Neoseeker.com, TCoD, Bungie.net and Hellgar Pack!

I love anime like DragonBall Z (hate GT and Evolution), Haruhi, Yu-Gi-Oh! and a bit of Gundam! I generally don't like FPS games, the only one I really play is Halo, and am pretty much give or take a Captain on Halo 3, but only a Sergeant Grade 2 on Reach! I love a bit of Final Fantasy, and say VI is underrated! I'm also one of our Xbox Live Clan's "Big 4" and am one of the original members of our clan known as the ANBU Clan! I only have a PS2, a bust Xbox, a LapTop with Windows XP, and am borrowing a PSP so I can play Tag Force!

You can also find me on Photobucket, Yugioh Card Maker (under "Red-Eyes Darkness Duelist"), and that's pretty much it! Oh, and I came up with the main character for the Pokémon Movie "Phantom Champion Zoroark", or rather he was my design originally!

I'm also a bit of a talented Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, my best Decks including Dragons and Destiny Hero's, my best cards mostly being either Dragons or Destiny Hero's, and have made my very own nigh-unbeatable Custom Deck using the 12 Devas Digimon and the animals of the Chinese Zodiac as a basis, but only bares a very loose resemblence to both the Digimon and how it was when I first made it about 2 years ago!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:42:17 pm by Son Goku84 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 05:14:31 pm »

Welcome to the forums. Sorry, it's a bit dead, but thats how forums go, these days.
Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: