Enter Sanity
April 19, 2024, 06:25:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

People You like To Listen To

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: People You like To Listen To  (Read 293 times)
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2011, 12:58:49 pm »

Basically, here you can talk about bands/solo artists, that you enjoy listening to, and can say if you have a music idol  or someone you admire and for what reason. Personality, I listen to anything that sounds good, has a good beat/rhythm good lead vocals, or just sound good in general. As I have Sky, they have a lot of channels, but all I ever watch is the Crime and Investigation Network, Scuzz, BB1 (Saturdays only) sometimes the Sky Sports channels, but that's about it. As I was listening to Scuzz, they had a 100 Rock List, and were up to most numbers, as I was listening while doing work on my laptop, "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory Of A Deadman, and I will admit, that was the best song I had heard, and so was "Bliss" by Muse, who I never heard of, and they come form England, as one of the Muse member's was born and raised in my area - Cambridgeshire. So you can list people's names (bands/solo artists), and the song(s) you enjoy from their albums/singles. Below you can put the bands name/solo artist's names.

Muse, I got into a week or two ago, and they hail from England, and are quite good. The Song "Bliss", is such a nice song to listen to, it makes my spirits raise.

Favorite Muse Song: Bliss (I will add more)

My Chemical Romance, is the first band I got into as there has been many I used to like, but I don't remember who they were nor the songs they did. A friend of mine got me into them, as I'm a rock/heavy rock/metal/heavy metal/death metal type of person, and MCR fall over Emo Rock to most MCR fans, and at first I wasn't sure about them at first, but when I played more often, my like to them grew ands soon I was so into them.

Favorite My Chemical Romance: Welcome To The Black Parade, Mama, Blood, To The End, Helena, House Of Wolves, The Sharpest Lives, Thank You For The Venom, Famous Last Words, This Is How I Disappear, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Teenagers, Kill All Your Friends, Dead, My Way Home Is Through You (Main favorite), You Know What They Do To Guys Like, Cemetery Drive (All time favorite).

I can't remember when it was, when I got into Lacuna Coil, and their style of music is amazing, and very good. I remember hearing, Our Truth, from the movie "Underworld: Evolution", that my father was watching one night. Lacuna Coil have had a lot of good songs, I used to have truck loads of their music on my PC and my parents PC, but sadly I lost them all when my PC died, and my parents PC suffered a death loop.

Favorite Lacuna Coil songs: Swamped, Enjoy The Silence, Circle, Closer, Cold, Our Truth, Heir Of A Dying Day.

Killswitch Engage, are a good lot, that I heard at the end of the movie "Resident Evil: Apocalypse", "To End The Heartache", and later on, I got more into them. I will admit, it's been ages since I last played Killswitch Engage, after my Vista's data loss, but managed to get the songs again, by download.

Favorite Killswitch Engage songs: My Last Serenade, A Bid Farewell, Holy Diver, To End The Heartache (Resident Evil: Apocalypse ending version), The Arms of Sorrow, This Fire Burns (My all time favorite), When Darkness Falls, Staring Over (Heard this ace song on Scuzz).

Rob Zombie... I've loved a lot of his songs, and I can't remember how I got into him. He's done good movies, Halloween, Halloween 2 (Still haven't seen), House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects (wasn't too bad), but his music has always been a favorite of mine, and he's really good. I don't remember what songs I had of his, since Vista's failure.

Favorite Rob Zombie songs: Two Lane Blacktop, Foxy, Foxy, Iron Head, Feel So Numb, Burn Through The Witches, Halloween (She Get So Mean). (I'll come back to this, when I remember any more)

t..A.T.u. have always been my favorite, for ages. "All The Things She Said", has always been my #1 favorite of theirs. I know the lesbian thing they show is fake, but they're still really good.

Favorite t.A.T.u. songs: All The Things She Said (English), Ya Sohla S  Uma (I've Lost My Mind another name) (Russian for "All The Things She Said"), Not Gonna Get Us, (English), Nas Ne Dogonyat (Russian for: "Not Gonna Get Us"), Show Me Love (English - never heard the Russian version), They did a Russian song, I had but I sadly lost it, and I don't remember the name of it. All About Us, You And I, Clowns (Can You See Me Now?), All The Things She Said (Russian Techno Remix), Stars.

Zebrahead, are the best band ever. A friend of mine, who had fallen for me, and had the wrong idea, got me into these guys, and I've listened to them since, and I can relate my days/moods so their songs. I haven't managed to find any other songs of theirs, but I'm still hunting for them.

Favorite Zebrahead songs: Falling Apart, Hello Tomorrow, Anthem, Get Back, Blur, Mintrip [Idle Hands Mix], The Hell That Is My Life, Someday, Subtract You, The Real Me, Dear You (Far Away), Wasted, Heres To You, Into You (Love this one), Hate, Runaway (love this song).

Akira Yamaoka... I've been Yamaoka Akira's fan, since Silent Hill, in 1999. Mr.Yamaoka, has been my idol, ever since. His music talent, is out of this world, whenever he'd create the music for Silent Hill, I felt a connection to his music, in a weird way, that I can't explain. Each Silent Hill game that had been released, I'e bought it, minus the SH Remake, and now there's going to be one this year, without his music, but it has no connection to the game's series. When I heard that Akira was leaving Konami, I thought it was just rumors but it turned out to be true, and I felt shattered as he's been my idol for so long, as when I was young (I was 11), I always wanted to do music as I play the Recorder Instrument well, and that I hoped one day I could of met him in person, but sadly anything I wanted to do ended up shattering, when I was told of my condition, and it rendered me useless. For so long I've always wanted to me Akira Yamaoka, but sadly my dream will never happen. The music, he's done are from the Silent Hill Soundtracks, in which I can't wait to get my hands on the Silent Hill Music Collection box, coming out this month, woot!

Favorite Akira Yamaoka songs: Silent Hill (short), Silent Hill (Long version), All, The Wait, Until Death, Over, Devil's Lyric, Rising Sun, For All, Follow The Leader, Claw Finger, Hear Nothing, Children Kill, Killed By Death, Don't Cry, The Bitter Season, Moonchild, Never Again, Fear Of The Dark, Half Day, Heaven Give Me Say, Far, I'll Kill You, My Justice For You, Devil's Lyric 2, Dead End, Ain't Gonna Rain, Nothing Else, Alive, Never Again 2, Die, Never End, Never End, Never End, Down Time, Kill Angels, Only You, Not Tomorrow, Not Tomorrow 2, My Heaven, Tears Of..., Killing Time, She, Silent Hill (Otherside), (track #41, he didn't do). (There's too many to list I love of his).

Slipknot, are the greatest band, I've heard. I got into them about 3 years ago, when I was watching Scuzz one night, and they were playing "Dead Memories", and that begun, my love into Slipknot.

Favorite Slipknot songs: All of Slipknot (the album), all from Iwoa, all from Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses), all from All Hope Is Gone.

Theory Of A Deadman, I'm a bit into, with their kick ass song, "Bad Girlfriend", as at the moment I'm sorting out all my Muse songs, but Theory Of A Deadman, are damn well good. I wish I had heard of them from the start.

Favorite Theory Of A Deadman songs: Bad Girlfriend (more to come)

Queen - when I was young to 1991 (I'm still a fan of them, just the old Queen). I've been into Queen for years, as I'm still a fan, but more of the old school Queen fan. They have released some amazing songs, before I was born, and such talent, was in their music.

Favorite Queen songs: Who Wants To Live Forever (Live), We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Living On My Own (Freddy Mercury's solo song), Somebody To Love, Another One Bites The Dust, A Kind Of Magic, Radio Gaga, Don't Stop Me Now. (I'll add more when I can remember them).

The Scorpions, I've only heard one of their songs, as I was sure they were around in the 1960s, as it's no point asking my father, he's an idiot.

Favorite The Scorpion Songs: The Winds of Change.
Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: