Enter Sanity
April 20, 2024, 09:11:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kira's Sprites

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kira's Sprites  (Read 8973 times)
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2011, 04:01:40 am »

It gave me something to do, when my Internet was acting crazy - as it's been acting weird lately, mainly my connection, as my parents connection remains A-Okay. As it turned out, the reason my sprites went missing is because, Free forums, are trying to encouge people in paying for these Ad Free Credits. I'm not kididng either, it says so on their support forums. I made a backup version of the forums, with ProBoards, incase this place gets taken down, for any reason. Sadly I'm not able to mimic some without replacing the forums own ranks and stars, as they don't allow me to add my own stars without over-riding theirs. The place is empty, I haven't started on it yet, managed to get a skin up and working, just need time to get everything else added.

For fun, I turned myself into a Zangoose Pokemon-Human, or as Jolteon calls them Pokemorphs. I used a light shading, and seems to look nice. I may darken it, if it's too light for some. I did find Death Note interesting, but creeped me out, when my name means Killer in Japanese. Freaky. Besides, these sprites are a test version, as I may remake them to darken the shading a bit.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:04:27 pm by 武藤 闇 » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: