Enter Sanity
October 13, 2019, 05:35:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kira's Sprites

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kira's Sprites  (Read 4866 times)
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2011, 04:35:33 am »

I ain't dead yet, but my voice box is totally shot down, as in I can't talk to well as my voice is shot from the bad coughing fits I've had the last few nights. I'm on the road to recovery, but coughs are always the worst, as they last for ages, and take forever to back its bags. A week ago, I made these, from Dawn's sprites, her name is Felicia, as she's a Pikachu-Human (her ears are hidden in her hat, and her tail is always behind her back).

Post Edit: 09:11AM 5th of March

I forgot I did a revamp, either the day before I got sick, or the day I did get sick, I can't remember. (My memory gets worse as I get older, so my brain isn't able to keep a memory long, before I end up forgetting, I'm only 22. )

Agatha (Will work on others, when I remember, as now March is here, I got a bit of a wait for a Silent Hill Music collection to be released on the 16th, and as a Yamaoka Akira fan, and an old Silent Hill fan, I must torrent that collection, when it becomes available.) This sprite did drive me mad, but the worst I'll find will be Lance. I was sure in the anime, Agatha wears a dark red dress, but it was too long ago, when I last seen the anime (up to the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald series, never again bothered since), as my Pokemon days are coming to an end.:

Post Edit: 11:39 PM 05th of March

Just made these, as these are work of my ficional friends, at Dawn's age. Sapphire's done, but will working on Lightning next.

Summer Style:

Winter Style:

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:35:12 am by 武藤 闇 » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: