Enter Sanity
April 19, 2024, 12:35:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kira's Sprites

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kira's Sprites  (Read 8922 times)
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« on: February 27, 2011, 03:45:54 am »

Yeah, I've always wondered that, it's bizarre. More are on the way, it's just I've been sick since Wednesday night, with a **** cough and a sore throat, as yesterday I downloaded some Gen 4 Roms, but until GCL are back online, I can't do Gen 4 glitch research, and as for Red, Charizard 'M is over level 70, with level 81 'M, level 100 MissingNo. (caught at level 145), and nailed the Elite Four. My first Hall of Fame page had Charizard 'M at level 0, with MissingNo./'M (level 0) in the Hall of Fame, with a scrambled version of Zapdos' cry, but I listened to both 'M and MissingNo. and they sound exactly the same as each other, but I beat the Elite Four a second time, so any other research I got going, is on hold until I either recover/GCL are back online, or until Win 7 stops being a pest, and the copies of Platinum I got yesterday, don't seem to run well on iDeaS Emulator, but work on DeSmuME but is very lagy. As for Pokemon Green, I haven't had the chance to start that yet, but I will get on it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:51:50 pm by 武藤 闇 » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: