Enter Sanity
April 16, 2024, 02:54:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Return Of The Order

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Return Of The Order  (Read 264 times)
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2010, 03:16:07 am »

Yeah, about a month or two ago, I started my own Silent Hill 3 story, but my own version of events. This'll only be a preview of the first chapter, while I'm stuck, since I haven't played Silent Hill 3 in a long time, since I wanted to play the Extreme Modes, with no codes to see, if rumors are true. In the Extreme Game Modes, as there's 10 of them, that during the Haunted Mansion area, the spiked ceiling would stop above Cheryl's head, where in the Extreme Modes, it can drop down and kill you, it's happened to me too many times, but I don't remember if walking under it, while armed with a melee weapon, or running under it works, I'll have to figure it out, when I brave it, on Hard Mode to unlock the 10 Extreme Modes, but anyway, here's the first chapter, and I do wish my PS3 was backwards compatible, like my 360 is with most my games, but meh, the UK are never that damn lucky.

Chapter One - The Return of The Order: Recurring Nightmares.
-Alternate Lakeside Amusement Park, Heather's Point of View-
Where am I? I continue to walk along metal flooring as I've entered some sort of amusement park, as I look around and I'm alone? I sharply look around as I see sitting on benches are two rabbits, that appear to be the mascots of the place or something as I then stop and I am all alone... But there has to be someone here... My guardian isn't here... I slowly lower my eyes when I can feel something in my right hand then I look down and I'm carrying my knife. Where am I and what the hell is going on?! I guess getting frustrated won't help, so I need to get out of here and find my guardian. I look around the place as there's two dead mascots, on the benches, weird-looking boxes, and I spot a door, so I clutch my knife tight and I go over to the door. It doesn't appear locked, so I open the door and I poke my head around the door and it seems quiet... A little too quiet, but appears some-what safe, so I enter the door when all of a sudden I hear a growling sound, and what sounds like static.

I just about managed to move out of the way of what looks like a dog of some kind with bandages that, just went past me, and all I got is this useless knife. I sharply look around for a better weapon to kill that thing when I spot a handgun next to me and some bullets, that seem like they fell of out of my jacket so I pick up the gun and bullets, and I get back onto my feet then I aim at the dog and I just shoot at it until it falls down onto its side squirming so I just kick it until it then dies... What the hell is going on in this place? I really need to find away out of here... I put my knife away, and I pick up my flashlight and I reload while I continue walking.

I reach another door, so I enter through and oh ****, there's a large looking creature in front of me with swollen arms and is coming straight for me! I just move out of the way when it tried to take a swing at me, as I don't think I have the bullets to kill that thing, so I manage to run past it but it sharply turns around and follows so I go through the gates and I duck out of the way of a dog, when the static gets louder and stronger while I hear loud whirling sounds, as they sound very close, so I make a run for it for the stairs, then I just barely managed to avoid that noisy thing that's in the air so I move onto the tracks of a theme-park ride. I don't like the looks of this, but it's my only escape. I carefully start walking on the tracks, being very careful of my balance so I don't fall and die. I continue walking until I hear a sound, a sound of what seems like a roller coaster, so I carefully look ahead of me when all of a sudden this coaster appears and I have no where to go! I get hit by the coaster and as I fall, everything...fades to black...

-Central Square Shopping Center 1st floor, Heather's Point of View-
Heather, you awake? I hear a voice... I awaken as I look at the table... ''What a nightmare...'' I sit up as I softly sigh then I look to my guardian who's still with me at I see the setting sun, shining through the half-closed blinds onto his head, as he looks at me as I'm glad to see him. ''You're awake.'' ''I must of fallen asleep. Sorry.'' ''As long as you're alright.'' ''I will be.'' That nightmare... I look back at my guardian who's looking out of the window again, as neither of the other people are bothered by his presence, even though he's a devil, as I look at him who has a tattoo on his left shoulder, yet the sun softly shines on his seven-sided helmet, as I look down at the table as I must of fallen asleep, yet he stayed at my side. ''Your father has been worried.'' ''I'm sure he has been. I'd better let him know.'' ''Yeah, you better.'' We stand up as I hold onto my pendant that hangs around my neck, given to me from my father then I move my pendant safely down my jacket and we walk out. ''What's dad been saying?'' ''Wondered to know if you was okay.'' ''I am now.'' ''You seem a little on edge, is everything okay?'' I look up at him who looks down at me. ''I'm fine, just been tired lately.'' ''I'm always around if you want to get something off your mind.'' I smile as I hold onto his right arm. ''I will.'' But how do I tell him of that dream I had again? This is all confusing... It's almost like...something is trying to tell me something but I don't know what. Maybe dad will know, why I'm having these dreams. I walk ahead of my guardian, who looks at me as I go to the payphone to call my dad, as I look at Red my guardian, who is now beside me as he leans against the wall, then I look back at him. ''What?'' ''Nothing.'' He shakes his head as I smile. I pick up the receiver sand I wait for dad to answer as I look back at my guardian who's looking up at the long ceiling as I lower my eyes just about seeing his feet show out from under his apron as I can just about see a large round scar on his neck, then I hear my dad's voice. ''Hello?'' ''Dad? It's me.'' ''Ah, Cheryl, are you okay?'' ''Yeah. Sorry I didn't call sooner.'' ''I'm guessing you was sleeping again?'' ''Yeah, I guess I was. Anyway we're coming home now. Oh, I didn't get that thing you asked me to.'' ''That's okay. Is Red keeping an eye on you?'' ''He always does.'' ''Ya should know better than that, Harry.'' ''Haha, I guess I should.'' ''He's always doing a good job at looking after me.'' ''I know. I'll see you both when you get home.'' ''Okay.'' ''Try and go careful.'' ''Okay, I will.'' ''I love you, Cheryl.'' ''I love you too dad.'' I hang up and I look at Red who stands up. ''He seems okay.'' ''Now's heard from you, yes.'' I lightly glare at him as he lightly laughs and we begin on the move, but a voice speaks out. ''Heather. I need to speak to you. My name is Douglas Cartland. I'm a detective.'' I look at Red with an annoyed look as he looks at me then at this Douglas. ''A detective? Really? Well nice talking to ya.'' I hold onto Red who moves his right arm and onto my shoulder as I feel safe with him, but Douglas keeps following. ''Hold on. There's someone who wants to meet you. Just let me haven hour, no half an hour of your time.'' I narrow my eyes as I look at Douglas again. ''My Daddy always told me not to talk to strangers.'' ''This is very important. It's about your birth.'' ''I'm not interested.'' We continue but ugh he still follows! I sharply turn around to face. ''Are you still following me? Do I have to scream?'' ''Sorry. I'll wait here.'' I look up at Red who looks down at me. ''Keep him here, and I'll try and find away to get away from him, and once I do, come and find me.'' ''As you wish.'' I enter the bathroom.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:16:24 am by Mutou Yami » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: