Enter Sanity
April 19, 2024, 03:17:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Silent Hill: Apostle's Creed

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silent Hill: Apostle's Creed  (Read 306 times)
The Warden
Returned From The Dead
Warden

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2010, 09:45:34 am »

This story, if it was a movie, would be rated R for Heavy Language, Blood and Gore throughout, Sexual Scenes, and ****.

This focuses mainly on Pyramid Head, his dreams, and the events of Silent Hill. I also bring a plethora of monsters from all of the games together. So let's begin our tale...

It'll come along slowly, it isn't quite done.

Chapter One: Inner Nightmare

Wh...Where am I...?

I feel...lost...?

I see a shape. Wait, it's becoming clearer.

I reach for it, and it draws a massive sword, and it stabs deep into my hand.

I scream with the impossible pain, as the figure lumbers closer...closer...

It's...I don't believe it...Red...Pyramid...?

I see Great Knife swoop towards my head, and all is black.

Pyramid Head's POV

I thrust Great Knife deep into Harry's hand. He screams, and I laugh shrilly as I pull Great Knife from his hand, and then I swing it diagonally at his head, chopping it in half expertly. I hear a woman's gasp, and I turn to see-

I sat up quickly, gasping for air. It had all been a dream...one I had enjoyed massively. I sat up on my elbows, and I looked at the clock. 10:45 A.M. Damn, I slept for too long. I climbed out of bed, and I walked into my closet, and I strapped on my apron.
I walked out of the run-down house, and I looked about. I could see a Two-Back skittering about, and I just shook my massive head and kept walking. A chilly breeze bolted through the street, and I shivered slightly. A nearby Groaner turned and almost attacked me, before it saw my helmet and backed off out of fear. I booted it aside, and my footfalls echoed around Silent Hill as I continue walking down the street. A small shudder of desire flicks through me as I see a Manniquin stumble by, but I manage to
suppress it carefully. Not now, me, not now. I walk onward, twitching slightly, but only slightly. It's not much, but it still worries me. I find myself before a small door after a minute of walking. Loud music booms from inside. I test the door. It's not locked, fortunately. I open it very slowly, the door creaking, and I walk in slowly, only to discover darkness. I slowly close the door, and I feel around for a light switch. I flick it on and-

"Oh my God..." What I saw was terrifying, even to a monster like me. Dead bodies littered the floor, and I could see Valtiel scaling a wall. "Val!" Valtiel tumbled off the wall, startled, and he came over to me.

"Hey, Red." I angrily glare at him as he says, "What? What's with the look?"

"EXPLAIN THIS, NOW!"

"Hey, hey, easy...Some jackass human ran in here, and shot up all of the workers with a Pancor Jackhammer. The reason why I was trying to scale the wall was so I could feed on what was left of him."

"You..."

"Killed him, yeah."

"Valtiel...I could never be more proud of you."

"Huh?"

"I'm just kidding. Get the **** back to work."

"Yessir."

Valtiel scrambles away, and I sigh when I turn to the heap of bodies, thinking, God, it's gonna take forever to clean up...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 03:00:50 pm by The Warden » Report Spam   Logged

地獄の口は、獣を待っています!

Translated: The Mouth of Hell awaits, beasts!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: