Enter Sanity
April 19, 2024, 07:10:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Which song reflects you?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which song reflects you?  (Read 558 times)
Shadowscar
Admin out of Hell
Warden

I normally use my own avatar, but I like this one.

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2010, 08:44:55 pm »

This is similar to the "Post the song you're listening to thread" at GCLF, but there are a couple of differences:
1. The song you post must reflect you, whether it's your mood, the way you are, or how you feel about a situation, etc.
2. You must explain why you chose the song you chose.
3. *OPTIONAL* You can post a YouTube link of the song.

"Ambience"-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Reason: My mind is blank at this time, to avoid thinking how hungry I am seeing as I'm on a diet right now....

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jHkru5seKI&feature=related  (It says Electoplankton is the name of the theme, but it is really called Ambience.)
Report Spam   Logged

Made by FooBot of GCLF.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 06:12:31 am »

Hmm, 'tis hard to pick as I have so many songs.

Dead Memories - Slipknot

Dead Memories reflects on how I feel each day how long my brother has been gone for and the pain of that I can't accept that he won't walk through the front door fine and well, and that his death was just a nightmare.

My Plague - Slipknot

My Plague reflects on how I feel about most people who have childish things against me for the fact my autism does effect me in many different ways, and the fact is that I tend to show "anger" more than anything is because for a long time, when I would be bullied in every damn school I was in, I would just sit there say nothing, as I would keep my emotions locked away, until that lock on my emotions soon broke as I got older and I can't control what emotions I feel nor show. This song reflects that I am human as everyone else, but treated like some 22-year old idiot who should of died and not my brother.

Vermillion - Slipknot

This I can't really explain this one as it's too personal.

Before I Forget - Slipknot

Before I Forget makes me feel better at times, that it makes me feel stronger, to get by each day of my life that's basically is **** but each day is like an up-hill struggle for me, with my insomnia, hack of self-esteem, lack of motivation, and other personal problems with me but this song in ways gives me reasons to keep living.

Wherein Lies Continue - Slipknot

This song reflects on the confusion, anger, frustration around me when I can't understand certain things, nor can't burn away bad thoughts.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:14:26 am by Mutou Yami » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.
Shadowscar
Admin out of Hell
Warden

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:14:13 pm »

"Can You Feel the Sunshine"-Sega

I am in a happy mood as I have recieved my driver's permit recently!
Not only that, but this song cheers me up whenever I feel sadness or anxiety. I don't know why; it just does...
Report Spam   Logged

Made by FooBot of GCLF.
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 03:33:05 am »

Silent Hill - Akira Yamaoka

This song is just a melody song, that I've been listening to the last 11 years of my Silent Hill gaming life, but this song and the long version, makes me feel happy, in ways the haunting yet beautiful mandolin playing, of Mr.Akira, has been my way of breaking out of my reality, and into a reality of something different. Whenever I hear this song, my mood changes, I remember the good times of my past, yet some bad, but I can listen to this song for hours on end, and never be sad.

Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

Hard to explain this one, as this song tends to make me laugh or smile, as it's quite a good song.

Nothing Left - As I Lay Dying

I got into this song from Saints Row 2, but when I feel I want to end it all, this song can make me change my mind in ending it all, where most days this song reminds me that there is nothing left in this world for me, but in another way there is.
Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!

"Stay...
Stay...
Stay...
Stay...

The Warden
Returned From The Dead
Warden

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 04:58:12 am »

End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

You see, I've lost a few family members recently (You remember my spazzing out over Grandpa Woodford). This song helps me acknowledge that fact, and helps me deal with it.

Laser Cannon Deth Sentence - Dethklok

This song makes me feel like I am filled with superiority, as I am now, but not to overdo it, lest I face a coup de grace.

I'm On a Boat - The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain

This song always cheers me up, even when I'm in the worst mood. It's probably just the way I find it humorous.

Unraveling - Sevendust

This song helps me realize my life is spinning out of my own control, and my feeble attempts to stop it.
Report Spam   Logged

地獄の口は、獣を待っています!

Translated: The Mouth of Hell awaits, beasts!
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 05:54:25 am »

I've had more deaths in my family, than I can remember. I lost both my grandfathers too cancer, when I was young, my father's mother died from her operation (stupid surgeon that caused it), my other died of stroke/something else, my brother dies in front of me from blood poisoning, pneumonia, and one of my I think aunts, who I never remembered much passed away from cancer, so I've had a lot of deaths in my family to know what it's like, but the death that still haunts me was my brother's death, as it'll continue to haunt me until the day I die.

Falling Apart - Zebrahead

This song, reflects on people who try and "control" me, by threats, or other pointless crap, as the song gives me the reason to say to others that they can't control me, nor anything else.

The Hell That Is My Life - Zebrahead

This song reflects on my past, since my childhood up to my current age, that I have gone through a lot of ****, since I was born, and now 22-years later, my life is still hell.

Hate - Zebrahead

This I can reflect on the things I hate, on what I can't understand, nor can see any reason, to why certain things are stupid or just plain weird.

Runaway - Zebrahead

When I hear this song, I feel like I do want to run away, as the last three years, my father has become a very selfish man, saying that he wants to die, or he doesn't want to take anymore insulin (he's diabetic), that he doesn't care that his (I think my mother is 52/53 as my father is 56/57/58 as they are 5 years apart in age) that she survived two heart attacks, and then there's me, the thing on the side, that does look an exact double of my late brother, but the only things wrong with me is, I suffer allergies in the summer, eczema, pretty much drives me mad, insane, unstable insomnia, possible I could have clinical depression, other than that, I'm quite healthy in a way, but he says these horrible things that I feel I'll either go out the front door and never return, or I'll tell him how I truly think of him, and that I hate him for the horrible things he says, that it's almost like he's saying that I should of been the one who died and not my brother. Nearly 4 years since his death, it's been the same since, but he's been sort-of okay, but once the 17th of November comes, it'll start right up again.

Silent Hill Main Theme (Symphony Version) - Christophe Frutuoso

Now this is a nice remix version of Akira Yamaoka's Silent Hill theme, that this raises my spirits, into another world, where everything (the original Silent Hill game, 11 years ago), was how everything should of been. This song as well as the original version, makes everything go away, all the suffering, torment, pain, and sorrow, all gone like the wind.

(Just a small note: I know it's hard losing someone you were close to, but I'm always here/GCL/MSN, if anyone needs to talk, or needs to let out some emotion, on their pain, I'm always here to listen.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:01:30 am by Mutou Yami » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!

"Stay...
Stay...
Stay...
Stay...

Shadowscar
Admin out of Hell
Warden

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 01:37:25 pm »

Never Turn Back-Crush 40

This song reflects my reaction to the end of my 2nd Degree Black Belt test last Saturday.

Report Spam   Logged

Made by FooBot of GCLF.
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 02:21:47 pm »

Omedetō Gozaimasu, Megumi ni Michita Kata yo - Shimizu Hitomi

This is a sad-like song from the horror game, Forbidden Siren (Sairen - in the Japanese version), as this in a strange way, makes me either sad or happy, when I'm feeling down, from my high depression levels, when my depression has a strong hold on me.
Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!

"Stay...
Stay...
Stay...
Stay...

Shadowscar
Admin out of Hell
Warden

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 01:07:20 pm »

"Mike Haggar's Theme"-Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Reason: I feel the need to break some skulls with a steel pipe because it's only been me and Yami posting for a long time. And no offense to her, but she's getting unecessarily testy with ME about it.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:07:40 pm by Shadowscar » Report Spam   Logged

Made by FooBot of GCLF.
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 03:23:04 am »

It'll be nice to know HOW long or WHEN you're sodding off, it'll make things easier. If ya just PM on when you ain't on, can't be on, it'll help. I never say when I'm going off 'cause I'm never offline that long, only if Vista is causing me chaos, for when it loves to crash Firefox. ¬¬

Young Girl - Garry Pucket and the Union Gap.

This long was way before my time, but it's a awesome song. When I listen to this song, I feel as if my pain/stress for Win Vista is gone.

This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire

Now this song, is bad ass. I heard it on a rock music channel called Scuzz, on Sky, and this song I can relate to how I feel on the world around me.

Lugia's Song  (From Pokemon The Movie 2000)

I forgot how beautiful this song  was. After hearing  this song again, it brought back the memories of the young and early days of Pokemon my brother and I were into. I still remember the first time seeing  Ho-Oh, but never knew what it was.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:14:26 pm by Mutou Yami » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!

"Stay...
Stay...
Stay...
Stay...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: