Enter Sanity
April 19, 2024, 07:52:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to the disappearance of The Warden again, I shall be taking charge as Warden until his return. - Mutou Yami

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon Blaue (Blue), Rote (Red), Gelle (Yellow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Blaue (Blue), Rote (Red), Gelle (Yellow)  (Read 877 times)
Mutou Yami
Mutou Yami's Wife
Warden

武藤キラ ♥ 武藤 闇

View Profile WWW
« on: November 23, 2012, 07:13:07 am »

Grr, due to the massive loss of my data when my Windows 7 was infected with DorkBot the Skype worm, it thrashed my system where I had to run a System Recovery because it would keep causing 7 to lock up/crash/freeze/hang, so during the first recovery, the worm caused 7 to crash which caused a halt meaning my laptop could not boot from Windows 7 because the Mater Boot Records were damaged, so I had to seek telephone help and the recovery went okay but... they told me the wrong option. ASUS has 3 Recovery Options - as the first deletes everything, leaving you with Drive C and a D drive that's a DVD/Disk drive. I dunno what Option 2 does, but Option 3 gives you a Drive C and Recovery Drive [aka Drive D] but because they said the first option, I lost everything - music - sprites - images - videos - ROMs, everything. Once I get my file sorted out my ROM file, I'll re-download all the games, as luckily Vista had most of my files, but outdated, but they've been a help. So, over the rest of November/December, I will be bouncing between research, while I'm back in Gen 1 [cartridge], as my lost Mewtwo is back from the dead, his Special is off by 2, but he's stronger than he was. So, I will create another post once I begin my research.

Here's a bit of 'M, as I will start with it first.

Name: 'M
Hex Number: 00
Level: 3 - 5
OT: Wild - Not Captured
Moves [Wild]:
Sprite: -Coming Soon-.

Name: 'M
Hex Number: 00
Level: 3 - 5
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Speed:
Special:
OT: Wild - TR Kira
Moves [Captured]:
Sprite: -Coming Soon-.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 07:13:56 am by Mutou Yami » Report Spam   Logged

All Hail The Strogg!
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.

"Stay...
 I Need You Here, For A New Day To Break...
Stay...
I Want You Near, Like A Shadow In My Wake...
Stay...
Here With Me... Don't You Leave...
Stay...
Stay With Me, Until The Day's Over..."
I love you Mutou Yami... Forever.

Long Live, Mr.Yamaoka Akira, The Silent Hill Legend.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: